woensdag 13 mei 2009

My favourite Movies

Ever since I was young, I have been fascinated with movies. From an early age on, my dad used to take me to the cinema. I don't remember the name exactly, but I think it was Calypso (in Machelen) and Astoria (in Vilvoorde). But I should ask my dad, who took me almost every Sunday afternoon. Mostly war movies like Battle of the Bulge.

When my brother was a bit older we went to Brussels, to the Marivaux, the Vendôme, the Ambassador (specialized in Disney movies) and the Eldorado (now transformed into the UGC De Brouckère). Of all the cinemas I went to, only one or two still exist.

Later when I studied in Brussels I went to the new cinemas like City2 or Kinepolis. And even later I worked in a real cinema myself : Pathé Palace.

Here are some of my favourite movies. I will talk more about them later.

- Brazil
- American History X
- Magnolia
- Godfather Part 2
- Amores Perros

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten