donderdag 14 mei 2009

The Hidden Meaning of Dreams

I used to think that dreams were all full of lies...that they were just images stored in my subconscious and waiting to be either erased or filed. Just like it happens on a computer, where you shut down the system and anything relevant is quickly written to the the hard disk.

I have to admit that I often dream of beautiful women I meet in the supermarket. Sometimes I even dream about taking difficult decisions (like which excuse to come up with the next time I'm late for work).

But once I had this crazy dream, and I realized that dreams and nightmares do not necessarily come from a place far far away...but can also bring on new ideas

Here is a short description of the dream, maybe you can find an explanation:

"I was working in a colourful pub which was often visited by foreign artists. An Eastern European girl ask me for some Czech cigarettes. I went to my boss and she gave me a black and white coin that I had to put into a jukebox. 10 packages of a brand called "olga" came out of the jukebox.

What does this all mean? What is the hidden meaning behind this dream. Are there any psychology students out there who can help me with my predicament? Help !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten