zaterdag 9 mei 2009

Elections in Belgium 2009

On June 7th, 2009, two elections will be held in Belgium. The elections for a new Flemish government and those for the European Parliament. I'm not sure yet if I will be able to attend, since it is also the weekend that the Berlin Beach Camp is being held.

On a Flemish website deredactie.be they created a poll that will help you find out which party has the same principles as you. I took the test, and it will come as no surprise that extreme-right parties like Vlaams Belang (VB ) and Lijst Dedecker (LDD) are not among my possible candidates. No, I'm more into the Green Party (Groen!). A valid choice I would say, as a good future is more important to me than always making more money. Especially in such a rich country as Belgium, where there are so many who have a good life at the expenses of a unhappy few (handicapped, homeless, ...)

Care to take the test yourself? Go to DeRedactie.be and click on the Stemtest.

You will need to understand Dutch in order to succesfully complete the test.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten