maandag 11 mei 2009

The Modelling Business - How to Become a Model

Last year I started taking pictures of models, and 2007 saw me continue on the same line. I registered with several websites where photographers and models can meet. The website vary in quality, but most are very user-friendly website

A list of those I registered on :

- Modellennet
- Eye-on (the old "Photograaf.be")
- Model-kartei

Many boys and girl dream of becoming a photo model. When you check the visitors of our website, it strikes us how many type in "how can I become a photo model". But there are many misconceptions about how to become a photomodel.

First of all, it is not necessary to look like a babe or have a six-pack tummy to make it in the modelling business. What you DO need is some courageous, ambitions and feel well. Some people say that they are not photogenic, that they don't "stick" to paper, but that is not true. Everybody is photogenic, you just have to find the right photographer to bring it out in the open.

Also you don't need to be 7 feet tall. Photographers have their ways to make you feel taller (or smaller) than you really are.

Just contact me if you want to make it in the modelling business. I can help you with your portfolio.

Two years ago I became member of a great Internet Site called Deviant Art (www.deviantart.com). It’s a kind of artist’s community where you can upload your artistic works (pictures, paintings, poetry, etc….) or just comment on other artist’s works.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten