woensdag 16 februari 2011

Nokia 5800

March 12th, 2009

I won a new Mobile Phone / GSM: The Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic. It is supposed to be Nokia's answer to Apple's iPhone and costs about 350€. Not bad for just making a little chat with Roos Van Acker on Studio Brussel, Flanders 'alternative' Radio Station. They had asked their public to send in a list of their favourite songs for every moment of the day. And my song "Drive" by R.E.M was choses as "ideal song to wait in a traffic jam".

They called me up one morning (when I was just waiting in a traffic jam) and we talked a couple of minutes about traffic, BeWelcome.org and life in general, and then they told me I was the proud owner of this new mobile phone. Since my old GSM (also a Nokia, not sure about the number since it doesn't say so on the cover, but I imagine it's a 3120) is getting a bit old.
I'm looking forward to my little playtoy...hopefully it arrives soon and I can tell you all about it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten