dinsdag 15 februari 2011

2 Weeks without Internet

March 20th, 2009
 
We are busy moving house and this will mean 2 weeks without Internet. In Aachen they stopped our telephone subscription with Deutsche Telekom, and here in Belgium it will take 2 weeks before Telenet will come and install the necessary material. And suddenly it is so obvious that I'm addicted to internet. I'm really suffering from cold turkey, and I even had problems finding a place to write this post.
2 weeks without reading my emails, no more information on Wikipedia or checking the news, and even part of my social contacts will be on stand-by.
It is amazing how much my life is being influenced by internet. I remember some time ago there was a call to stop using Facebook for one day. I participated in that, and it worked fine. But 2 weeks is probably too much...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten