woensdag 9 februari 2011

My first BBQ

I have never owned a barbecue in my life. Bad experiences at friends and an intolerance to unhealthy, burned and greasy food are probably to blame. But Claudia and I wanted to buy at least one item together (since we already had almost everything) so the only item left on the list was...a Barbecue:)

Now that we have a garden, friends, and a fridge filled with yummy stuff, we decided to throw a small barbecue party for 7 or 8 friends who happened to be around on this very day.
I thought putting up the BBQ would not be a problem, providing the pieces didn't need holes to be drilled or none of the parts were missing...and of course the instruction manuel should be at least in English (not in Korean) and straightforward. Unfortunately, it wasn't. All the parts were there, that was not the problem, but in the end I was left with 2 plastic parts, 4 metal bits, 2 hooks and one screw. No explanation was given in the manual what those items should do.

With a bit of logic I deduced that the plastic was for the legs, the metal for protection, the hooks for the grill plate and the screw...well, i guess for screwing :)
Ok guys, the BBQ is up and quite stable. Let's grill the zucchini to death!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten