zondag 13 februari 2011

Belgian Politicians are seducing women!

On  LevensLangLeren.be there were some tips & tricks on how to seduce women. The funny thing was that I received exactly one (1) reaction from a guy who asked me if there were any good books on how to seduce women.

I didn't think much about it, but now one year later that same guy contacted me again. He said he wanted me to remove his reaction from our website and threatened with legal actions if I didn't do it. Not a very nice way of asking me to do something, but I'm a good guy so I removed his name.

But now he complains that if you type his name in Google or on Yahoo, some links show up to his reaction. This is quite logical, as the web crawlers have of course found his name over the last year. And the funny thing? It turns out this guy is running for parliament for an extreme rightwing party...
I told him to complain to yahoo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten