maandag 7 maart 2011

I'm tired of all those silly love songs

this article was first published in February 2005, when I was

One more week and it's Saint Valentine again !
I'm a single person but I cannot help being slightly euphoric at the thought of all these wonderful warm people hugging each other and kissing and....oh, that sentimental feeling !

But have you noticed how almost all songs talk about love ? After I broke up with my girlfriend, every song seemed to talk to me. When driving home from her house after our final fight, the fist song was "Missing you" by Everything but the girl. And when I put in a CD, I had Natalia singing "I've only just begun to fight".
So maybe there is a higher force that is talking to me through the music on the radio. Have you ever thought that maybe your all life course is being mapped out by music ?

You know what, i'll put it to the test. I'm walking now to my radio, switch it on, and the song will tell me what I should do with this ex-girlfriend.

==> the song they are playing now on Radio 1 is called "she's no lady, she's my wife"...i'm not sure how to interpret this..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten